Industry leaders and highest rating products and services.
Get contaminant-free tap water for your home with our variety of purification systems.
No need for expensive bottled-water!
We’ll tailor a solution to meet your needs, and handle everything from installation of a water filtration system to regular maintenance of your water softener.
Improve Your Water With Our Help
Home Water Softener
Hard water treatment for your household by removing calcium, magnesium and sediment from the water.
● Eliminate spotting on glassware, dishes and flatware caused by hard water.
● Use up to 50% less detergent.
● Help clothing last longer.
● Reduce build-up in pipes, and up to 29% lowered energy consumption.
● Preserve the life of appliances such as washing machines, dishwashers and coffee makers.
● Reduce the amount of chemicals going back to the water system.
Hard Water Anti-Scale Systems
The EcoProTechT Anti-Scale solution addresses typical problems associated with hard water without the use of salt or chemicals and without the wasted water of whole home reverse osmosis and ion exchange processes.
- Reduces build-up of scale in heating elements, pipes, water heaters
- Reduces stains and white-crusty deposits on fixtures and dishes.
EcoProTechT Anti-Scale system for hard water is NOT a water softener.
It is an anti-scale system that manages hard water by using proprietary PTT media.
The PTT media converts hardness minerals from their ion form to a small crystalline form. These microscopic crystals are then simply rinsed away by the normal flow of water.
Problem Water Filter System
Water in every home is unique. For that, a water test is necessary to learn if your home’s water has some additional issues that need treatment.
EcoWater has designed and engineered a broad spectrum of state-of-the-art filters to deal with water contamination issues.
An EcoWater Pro can help you perform an easy and comprehensive in-home water analysis and has access to professional water chemistry labs. Contact your local EcoWater Pro for a free water test and learn how to improve the water in your home.
Tell how would you like to improve your water by filling out our contact form.