EcoWater Systems LLC
Effective Date: Dec 18, 2019
Last Modified: Dec 18, 2019
By registering and entering your email address & phone number you agree to be contacted both by email & phone. Message and data rates apply.
“Reply STOP to unsubscribe,” or the equivalent using another standard opt-out keyword, such as STOPALL, UNSUBSCRIBE, CANCEL, END, and QUIT. to opt out.
EcoWater Systems LLC (“Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) respects your privacy and is
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from users when you visit
this Website or use our EcoWater Systems Wi-Fi Manager mobile application (“the
App”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that
This Policy applies to information we collect:
● On this Website;
● In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website;
● Through the App; and
● When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites
and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
This Policy does NOT apply to information collected by:
● Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated
by us or any third party; or
● Any third party, including through any application or content (including
advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your
information and how we will treat it. By accessing or using this Website and/or the App,
you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time (see “Changes to
deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
1. Personal information. This includes information that we use to identify you, such
as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
2. Financial information. This includes credit card information and other financial
data we collect to process payments or refunds.
3. Non-personal information. This includes generic business type; SIC code;
information derived from publicly available databases; user behavior on our
Website; and aggregated generic information. This is information that is about
you but individually does not identify you.
4. Usage information. This includes information about your IP address, browser
type and version, and information collected through cookies and other tracking
We collect this information:
1. Directly from you when you provide it to us. This includes information you
provide by filling in forms on our Website or on our App, such as information
provided at the time of registering to use our Website or App, posting material on
the Website or App, or requesting further services on the Website or App. We
may also ask for this information when you report a problem with our Website or
App, or exercise your privacy rights and choices (see “Your Privacy Rights and
2. Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected
automatically may include usage information as described above, and we also
may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities
over time and across third-party websites or other online services.For example,
this Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google,
Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on
your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The
information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including
your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the
United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your
use of the Website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators
and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so
by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
browser, however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the
full functionality of this Website. By using this Website, you consent to the
processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set
out above.This Website uses “cookie” technology to obtain non-personal
information from online visitors. We don’t extract personal information in this
process. Rather, cookies allow us to update and improve our sites. Even if you
set your browser not to accept cookies, you can still use most of the features of
3. From third parties, such as our trusted business partners. Some content or
applications, including advertisements, on the Website are served by thirdparties, including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, and
conjunction with web beacons or other tracking technologies, to collect
information about you when you use our Website. The information they collect
may be associated with your personal information or they may collect
information, including personal information, about your online activities over time
and across different websites and other online services. They may use this
information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other
targeted content.We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or
how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or
other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any
personal information, for several reasons:
● To present our Website and its contents to you;
● To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
● For internal marketing purposes, such as marketing research;
● You also give consent to be contacted through automated dialing, text messaging, voicemail drops, and email communications. Which includes an automated dialer and text message blasts;
● To notify you about changes to our Website, App, or any products or services we
offer or provide through either the Website or the App;
● In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
● For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not
identify any individual without restriction. We may disclose personal information that we
● To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted
out of these disclosures;
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring,
reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets,
whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar
proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is
among the assets transferred;
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
● With your consent.
● We may also disclose your personal information:
○ To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond
to any government or regulatory request;
○ If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights,
property, or safety of EcoWater Systems LLC, our customers, or others.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND CHOICES
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to
us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your
● Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse
all or some browser cookies or alert you when cookies are being sent. Note that
some parts of this site may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
● Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not
want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third
parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by contacting us using the
information provided in this policy.
● Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your
information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services,
you can opt-out by contacting us using the information provided in this policy. If
we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to
be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to
information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, warranty
registration, product service experience or other transactions.
● Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or
that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’
target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by contacting us using the
information provided in this policy.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interestbased advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose
not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Certain data protection laws may provide you with more privacy rights than those listed
above, depending on your citizenship or residency.
A. Privacy Rights for Individuals in the European Economic Area (“E.E.A.”)
Under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), individuals
in the E.E.A. have additional privacy rights:
● Right to be Informed. Individuals have the right to transparency regarding our
collection of personal information.
● Right of Access. Individuals have the right to know exactly what information is
held about them and how it is processed.
● Right of Rectification. Individuals will be entitled to have personal data rectified
if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
● Right to Erasure. Also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’, this refers to an
individual’s right to having their personal data deleted or removed without the
need for a specific reason as to why they wish to discontinue.
● Right to Restrict Processing. An individual’s right to block or suppress
processing of their personal data.
● Right to Data Portability. This allows individuals to retain and reuse their
personal data for their own purpose.
● Right to Object. In certain circumstances, individuals are entitled to object to
their personal data being used.
● Rights of Automated Decision Making and Profiling – The GDPR has put in
place safeguards to protect individuals against the risk that a potentially
damaging decision is made without human intervention.
If you wish to exercise your rights under the GDPR, please contact us using any of the
methods provided in the “Contact Us” section below. You can also contact the
appropriate National Data Protection Authority by visiting the following website:
B. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may also have additional privacy rights under the
California Shine the Light law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) and the California
Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) (Civil Code Section § 1798.100).
The Shine the Light law permits users of our Website and our App that are California
residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information
to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please
send an email or write to us using the information in this policy.
To learn more about your California privacy rights under the CCPA, please visit
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from
accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the
security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of
personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of
any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to this Policy on this page, with a notice
that the Policy has been updated on the Website home page. If we make material
changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you by the email
address specified in your account and/or through a notice on the Website home page.
The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are
responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for
you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at:
1890 Woodlane Dr
Woodbury, MN 55125