Rent a Water Softener or System
Rent a Water Softener or System
If you are looking for a high-quality water softener but don’t want to purchase it outright, a rental may be the perfect solution. Our program allows you to rent the system you need and get it installed right away without the large upfront costs associated with purchasing.
How the rental program works:
- Most rental products will be brand new, but you may have the option of a lower-priced reconditioned system (if available).
- Up-front costs include first-month rent and a one-time installation fee.
- The installation fee will cover the removal of any old equipment that you would like us to dispose of, as well as filling your new system with salt.
- At any point, you can decide to purchase the system outright, in which case we’ll credit you up to 12 months of rental payments towards the purchase price.
- EcoWater SoCal covers 100% of all service charges (parts and labor) for rentals.
- You will never be charged a fee for us to service the equipment.
Get the Ball Rolling Today!
If you would like to learn more about our rental program, give us a call today at 760-259-2306. We can discuss options with you over the phone or schedule a free in-home analysis if you would like us to make a professional recommendation in person.
Verified Southern California Reviews
Water Treatment in Vista CA
Water Softener Rental & Water Filtration System Rental for your homeEcoWater SoCal was founded in 1966 as a water treatment company offering water softener rentals and has been offering the best commercial and residential water treatment products for decades in the Vista area. We’ll give you a free water analysis and figure out the ideal water treatment system for your business. We carry commercial water softeners, filters, and RO systems from EcoWater and Hellenbrand, and have everything from high-quality affordable options to the highest tech items that can connect via wifi. Give us a call for a free consultation today. water softener rental, water softener rental near me, rent a water softener, water softener monthly rental near me, water softener monthly rental, water softener rental costs, water softener rental companies near me, water softener rental cost, water softener rental price, rental water filtration systems, water filtration system rental, rent a water softener system, rental water softener systems, rental water softener, water softener rental prices, water softener rental companiescost, reverse osmosis, iron curtain, plumbing, drinking water treatment, whole house, buying, kitchener, brine tank, water filter, salt, softener salt 2241 La Mirada Dr Vista CA 92081 Phone Number: 760-259-2306 Hours: Mon to Sat | 7AM to 6PM About Vista CA: Vista, California is a charming city located in San Diego County, in the southern part of the state. Known for its pleasant climate, beautiful landscapes, and a strong sense of community, Vista offers a unique blend of suburban living and a touch of rural charm. Vista is situated in the North County region of San Diego County, California. It is located approximately seven miles inland from the Pacific Ocean, giving it a moderate Mediterranean climate with mild, wet winters and warm, dry summers. This favorable climate makes it an attractive place for outdoor activities year-round. Directions: Start from Bob Maxwell Field oceanside Municipal Airport 480 Airport Rd, Oceanside, CA 92058, United States Get on I-5 S 5 min (2.7 mi) Head east on Airport Rd toward San Luis Rey Mission Expy 0.1 mi Turn right onto San Luis Rey Mission Expy 2.3 mi Use the left 2 lanes to turn left to merge onto I-5 S 0.2 mi Follow I-5 S and CA-78 E/Ronald Packard Pkwy to Vista Village Dr in Vista. Take exit 6B from CA-78 E/Ronald Packard Pkwy 9 min (8.9 mi) Merge onto I-5 S 2.5 mi Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 51B for CA-78/Vista Way toward Escondido 0.2 mi Keep right at the fork and merge onto CA-78 E/Ronald Packard Pkwy 6.0 mi Take exit 6B for Vista Village Dr 0.2 mi Continue on Vista Village Dr. Drive to N Santa Fe Ave 4 min (0.9 mi) Turn left onto Vista Village Dr Pass by Chili's Grill & Bar (on the right in 0.3 mi) 0.7 mi Turn right onto N Santa Fe Ave 0.2 mi To Vista California, USA
Water Softener Rental Company Reviews:See why we are the top water softener rental provider in Vista. Google Reviews: https://www.google.com/search?q=ecowatersocal+reviews&rlz=1C1ONGR_enPH1074PH1074&oq=ecowatersocal+reviews&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIJCAEQIRgKGKAB0gEIMzE1MGowajeoAgCwAgA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#lrd=0x80dc75d3adaaf09d:0x1b6a58d2308fa8f,1,,,, Facebook Reviews: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090548591223 Yelp Reviews: Angie’s List: Home Advisor: BBB Reviews: [reviews] You may have found us by searching for some other common water services:
How much does it cost to rent a water softener?How much it costs to rent a water softener system depends on the needs of your home. Most water softener systems cost between $500-$2000 for the unit and between $100-$500 for the installation. Then, depending upon the company you finance your softener through & your credit score, contract lengths could be anywhere from 3 months to 3 years and interest rates anywhere from 0%-30%. So figuring a monthly rate is highly variable but, in the broadest of terms, it could be reasoned that you could see a monthly rental rate from as low as between a $50/mo and as high as $250/mo.
Why rent a water softener?Why rent a water softener vs. buy a water softener depends on a few things:
- 1. Do you have the money? Some people don’t have the funds to buy, install, & maintain a water softener on their own. Renting a water softener on a monthly basis eliminates the high upfront cost and allows you to make monthly payments at a predictable, steady rate.
- 2. Are you a renter? If you do not own your home or apartment it’s possible you aren’t even allowed to install a water softener. Before you spend any more time researching online, make sure to give your landlord a call to discuss your options. Maybe you can work something out.
- 3. How long are you staying? If you are planning on moving out of your rental or selling your home in the near future, it might not make sense to spend thousands of dollars on something you’re about to leave behind. While adding a water treatment system to your home is likely to increase its value you will most likely need to install a new system in your new home when you move.